Learn about SHA3
and Proof of Work.
Start running an
Astor testnet node.
See how Astor
is being used.
is an Ethereum testnet that uses SHA3 as its proof of work method. SHA3 allows for a higher performance, and safer block production. Astor is based on ECIP-1049
which was proposed for Ethereum Classic in response to the 51% attack of January 2019.
- What and why of Astor
- Why do we use SHA3 for Proof of Work?
- How does SHA3 help secure Ethereum?
- How do I start mining on Astor?
- What is the state of GPU support?
- How do I build an FPGA/ASIC for SHA3?
- Mining pool information
- Which nodes are supported?
- Running a node.
- Wallet support.
- Astor Network Stats
- Block explorer support
- Run a local Keccak mining node
- Docker Compose
- Testing mining