Learn about Keccak256
and Proof of Work.
Start running an
Astor testnet node.
Learn when Keccak256
will be adopted.
is an Ethereum Classic (ETC) testnet that uses Keccak256 as its proof of work. Astor is based on ECIP-1049
. Keccak256 is the winner of the SHA3 hashing competition.
- What and why of Astor
- Why do we use Keccak256 for Proof of Work?
- How does Keccak256 help secure Ethereum?
- Development Roadmap
- Miner Spec Sheet
- How do I start mining on Astor?
- What is the state of GPU support?
- How do I build an FPGA/ASIC for Keccak256?
- Mining pool information
- Which nodes are supported?
- Running a node.
- Wallet support.